First Home Buyers
Buying Real Estate can be sometimes a daunting experience for the first home buyers. Remember that the more you educate yourself about the buying process beforehand, the less stressful it will be. There is no magic formula other than research, research and research.
The key fundamental matrix for buying:
- knowing your location, potential of future capital growth, closer to amenities
- what type of home suits your needs, the requirements and specific features?
- how much you can afford and how much mortgage you qualify for?
Some suggested tips for the buyers:
- talk to a lender and access your borrowing power and have a pre-approval for finance ready
- do market research using the internet and print media
- attend open inspections and ask questions
- educate yourself about the buying methods and processes involved
- Stamp duty & First Home Owners Grant: Check your eligibility for the FHOG and stamp duty exemption
- Conveyancing & Legal fees
- Building & Pest Inspections cost
- Loan application fees, Bank settlement Costs
Happy House Hunting!
Buying Real Estate can be an exciting experience for elite investors. However, you have a different perspective when sourcing property, to build your port-folio and financial freedom. The location of the property to be in a rental demand area producing higher rental yields. Bringing in positive cash-flow and have a potential of future capital growth.
Some associated costs in property management but not limited to:
- property management costs
- landlord insurance
- rates and sewer charges
- preparing depreciation schedule costs
- annual smoke alarm servicing fees, maintenance & repairs
Feel free to call us and AB Realty is more than willing to assist you in achieving your goals.
If you would like to be updated on the new listings, please email me and I will add you to my e-members list and will keep you updated.