AB Realty believes good tenants are real asset and acknowledges and appreciates them. Ensuring the property remains tenanted is critical to the long term success of the investment property.
A few guide tips for the tenants:
- Comply with the tenancy agreements and any other special terms and conditions.
- Know your rights and responsibilities. Visit RTA website for more details.
- Respect your neighbours and their privacy.
- Maintain a sound working relationship with your Agent.
Communication is the fundamental key.
- Pocket Guide for Tenants It is important you are familiar with this guide, written by the Residentail Tenancies Authority Qld to help answer many of your questions.
- Rental Application Form Download the form for any of the rental properties available and submit the completed forms with necessary documents during inspections or via email or postal.
- Maintenance Request Form Download the form for any maintenance/repair works at your rental property and submit completed forms during routine inspections or via email or postal.
Handy Emergency Contacts: