Our Property Management Services aim to:
- Guarantee quality personalized service
- Maximise rental returns & occupancy rates
- Deploy practical marketing strategy to attract quality tenants
- Keep you fully informed with the relevant tenant communications
- Keep track of maintenance & repairs by qualified contractors
- Conduct regular routine inspections & provide appraisals
Following is a list of the Property Management Service fees:
"New clients with multiple properties may attract a better rate"
If your property is currently managed by another agent and you would like to change but not sure how to go about it, don’t worry because we can look after that, ensuring a smooth transition for all parties involved, even while the property is currently tenanted.
As per PAMD Form 20a(old) or Property Occupations Act Form 6(new) appointment agreement, you need to give a written notice to your current agency to terminate management. We will liaise with Agency to collect keys and documents & will Introduce and inform the Tenants.
If you would like more information or planning to switch, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Request for the detailed Property Management Service Lists and make an informed decision.
Give us a call and see what we can do for you.
"We will make sure your priced investment property is in a better safer hands."